Join your neighbors, community and friends for a fun-filled day to help raise awareness about child abuse and neglect in Monmouth County. The Stomp out Child Abuse 5k and Family Fun Run/Walk will raise funds for The Friends of the Monmouth County Child Advocacy Center, whose mission is to develop awareness and raise funds to support a coordinated response to child abuse.
Please click here to read a letter from the Chair, Peter Boser, Esq.
- Platinum Sponsor: $1,000.00 | Receive recognition at the event plus recognition on the Friends of MCCAC website and 6 tickets to the event.
- Gold Sponsor: $750.00 Receive recognition at the event plus recognition on the Friends of MCCAC website and 4 tickets to the event.
- Silver Sponsor: $500.00 Receive recognition at the event plus 2 tickets to the event.
- Bronze Sponsor: $250.00 Receive recognition at the event.
- Family Sponsorship: $100.00
If you can’t attend the event but wish to make a donation, click the Donate button below to make your tax deductible contribution using our secure, online donation portal.
Sunday, October 21, 2018
Stomp Out Child Abuse 5K
Time: 9:00AM – Cost: $28
Stomp Out Child Abuse 2018 Fun Run
Time: 10:00AM – Cost: $18
Location: Thompson Park, 805 Newman Springs Rd., Lincroft, NJ US 07738
Registration and packet pick up begin at 8:00am; events begin at 9:00am.
Medals will be awarded to the top runners in each age group. Following the 5K and Fun Walk, join us for music, face painting, crafts, and other activities.